We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

Nanjing, China
4 posts
Save Topic
cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

hey guys i need cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in makati city and the airport which costs like 20-25usd per night

and must be 10-20 minutes (or 5-10km) from the hostel to the chinese embassy and the airport or less

please guys help me

thank you very much guys

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

Try this.

http://www.mnlboutiquehostel.com/#!home/mainPage

10-20 minutes - No guarantee.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,822 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

Tune Hotel Makati is walking distance to the embassy.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

The Chinese embassy is in Dasmarinas - barely a kilometer from Dusit thani / Ayala mrt. The area surrounding the mrt (including that around sm, glorietta) has many budget hotels - for me, the best way would be just to walk around, check them out and decide which is best. Since your budget is more like 1000 pesos this would be the best.

I would advise you to book at one of the above hotels liek MNL boutique hostel for one day, and then scout around for another place close by after keeping your bags.

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

Perhaps the OP can indicate the purpose of visit. The Chinese Embassy has a number of offices in Makati catering depending on ones purpose. Most people are more familiar with the Consular section for Visa purposes located at the World Center in Salcedo Village but they likewise have offices in Dasmarinas Village and Forbes Park.

http://ph.china-embassy.org/eng/sgxx/lxfs/

Edited: 23 September 2013, 10:09
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,822 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

If the OP will be visiting the World Center then I am recommending Tune Hotel for a cheap accommodation. If he will be visiting Dasmarinas and Forbes Park then I don't think there are accommodations walking distance to those areas.

6. Re: cheap hostel near the chinese embassy in Makati City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 06:21