Would like some itinerary advice. A friend and I will get into Manila dec 24 at 11 am.
We are planning to spend a few hours in Manila and then catch a flight to Puerto Princesa.
I'd appreciate any advice or feedback. First time in the Phillipines
12/24 - arrive in Manila, few hours there, afternoon flight to PP, night in PP
12/25 - Underground river Sabang, same day get over to El Nido
12/26 - EL Nido (enjoy, island hop)
12/27 - repeat
12/28 - repeat
12/29 - repeat
12/30 - to Coron, night there
12/31 - afternoon flight from Coron to Manila
01/01 - flight out (flight is at 1 AM)
1) is the itinerary as far as moving throughout the island feasible and isn't too rushed? especially from UR to El Nido and from El Nido to Coron?
2) should we be booking accomodation now? like yesterday? and which places on our route would require most ahead booking?
3) has anyone ever gone from El Nido to Coron? or taken flight from Coron to Manila? we don't want to have to go from Coron or El Nido back to PP to go back to Manila
4) the things we'd do on our 9 day stay: short time in Manila, PP, Underground River, El Nido island hopping, possible Coron snorkeling, etc. What else should we be considering?
5) what's the best way to travel for this specific high peak time there in Palawan? given when we want to travel (i.e. after UR, we'd like to go to El Nido) what is best way?
6) Also, should we consider staying more or less time in any place?
Appreciate it folks! Look forward to the responses :)