We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Questions about Ferries

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
251 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
2 Questions about Ferries

Dear All,

I would like to book business class ferry tickets, either with Supercat/Weesam/Oceanjet, but don't know how to do so.

On the Supercat website, it only offers a price of P 530 from Cebu to Tagbilaran. Does anyone know how much the business class tickets cost?

Also, I remember someone had posted a price of P215 from Cebu to Tagbilaran on Supercat. Have the prices recently doubled?

Also, I would like go from Panglao (where I will be staying) to Oslob for whale watching. Not sure how to do this though...

Thanks for the help in advance...

Bohol Divers Club Dive Center
Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling
AJ's Place Day Tours
Multi-day Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Savedra Dive Center
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Water Sports, Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving
Island Trek Tours
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
10,621 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Questions about Ferries

Do Oslob before you go to Bohol as Oslob is in southern Cebu.

The price has not doubled on Supercat. What has happened is that due to competition, prices are less now than several years ago. But not as low as P215. P215 would have been a promo rate.

I have not travelled in business class on OceanJet but i have travelled business class on Supercat. the seats are the same in business class as they are in economy. In fact everything is basically the same except you are sitting upstairs instead of downstairs. You are not even paying more to be separate for the riff raff as the riff raff will be travelling on a whole different boat. What you do get is free snacks which are definitely not worth the extra to sit in business class. You are correct, the business class rates are not on the website. From memory, it is about P800 or P900 from Cebu City to Tagbilaran.

You can usually buy tickets at the pier before boarding but you can't do this for Supercat as they have a big sign on the door saying no ticket no entry. The sign says where to buy the ticket. I did npt read where the sign says to go but I know some places for you to buy the ticket. The 2GO (supercat) office is on the bottom level of SM Mall. I personally buy my tickets from a ticket agent on Colon in DownTown Cebu City.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
251 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Questions about Ferries

Your response is greatly appreciated...Cheers man

3. Re: 2 Questions about Ferries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2014, 05:17