We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air passenger bill of rights philippines

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
5,158 posts
625 reviews
Save Topic
air passenger bill of rights philippines

In light of the recent inconvenience to air passengers, these two articles may be helpful for tourists flying in and around the philippines.

…inquirer.net/149069/flyers-can-get-refunds-…

…inquirer.net/379579/plane-passengers-remind…

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,442 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: air passenger bill of rights philippines

Just to add, this is an "easy to understand" version of the Passenger Bill of Rights --> gov.ph/summary-of-the-rights-of-air-passenge…

...and this is the unabridge version --> gov.ph/2012/…

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: air passenger bill of rights philippines

Kegler, that easy to understand version is great. Actually, we quoted the Passenger Bill of Rights last week at Clark airport. Our flight to Kalibo was delayed by 5 hours (although we guessed we were delayed when an hour after ETD we still hadn't boarded the plane!). So Tiger gave us all a Jollibee Yum burger and a can of coke as our 'refreshments'.

Still though, they weren't going to until the staff were reminded of their obligations under this bill!

Mentioned in this post
Kalibo
Kalibo
Panay Island, Philippines
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: air passenger bill of rights philippines

Good article.

I am going to print it and bring it along with me when I go to a Philippines airport. :p

Mentioned in this post
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,763 posts
2,125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: air passenger bill of rights philippines

...as a threat hehe!

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,442 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: air passenger bill of rights philippines

I have seen the "easy to understand" version printed on a big tarpaulin at Terminal 4 before entering the pre-departure area. I have yet to see it in other terminals or maybe they are there but I just did not notice.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
78 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: air passenger bill of rights philippines

Thank you so much Altec for posting this. You dont know how invaluable this is. Sometimes, all a PAX needs to do is simply ask. Why they whine before they get all the facts or ask for help is beyond me.

7. Re: air passenger bill of rights philippines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 04:19