I enjoyed the latest meet at people's palace. Though it is still quite early to think about the next TA meet, i was wondering what TA members prefer for the next meet. these are my (food) wish list.
1. The ever favorite whole lechon from the visayas
2. Swahe, which is live shrimp blanched/boiled in broth like those in chinese restos
3. Shrimp, bangus, and tilapia kinilaw with gata (coco milk)
4. Charcoal grilled bangus and tilapia, with some wood chips for that smokey flavor
5. Steamed pampano in soy, similar to the traditional lapulapu in soy in chinese restos but using a different fish
6. Bbq native chicken
Other non food preference like what to do, what to see, what to hear, are all welcome.Edited: 21 December 2013, 14:42