We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
61 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

I have been trying to purchase 2Go Ferry tickets online and I get 99% through the process and it fails at the credit card verification step. I get one or two different errors. I have tried 5 cards (and I work in banking technology) so I know that it is a system failure. I have called the call center and they won't allow me to purchase over the phone.

Any suggestions as I am not in the Philippines and I am trying to book an overnight ferry ride in a stateroom for my husband and I.

Any travel agents I can either email or book online that could help?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

Chances of you getting a ticket on the spot is quite high as long as you do not travel during the peak season.

Are you going to travel during the Holy Week?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,048 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

There are just a few stateroom in a ship (sometimes just 1 or 2 depending on the ship) so if its really what you want I suggest you book ahead of time. Ask 2go if they can accept payment through Western Union or bank transfer.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

Ah.... Staterooms. Sorry I missed it.

In that case, then it is better to book earlier.

Edited: 05 January 2014, 01:23
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,068 posts
2,067 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

I have never had any difficulty obtaining staterooms on 2 Go Travel's excellent longer distance ferries.

If you have not already, subscribe to the 'extra step' Verified by Visa or equivalent Mastercare secure program. This asks you for your credit card balance limit and the special number at the reverse top of your card. If 2 Go's payments use that, this may help to get the payment through.

Bookings for individual sailings only open a couple of months prior. I never panic: there always seems to be some empty berths although as noted above there are few staterooms. Holy Week would be an exception where it is essential to book as soon as you can.

Edited: 05 January 2014, 03:49
Cebu City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

hello sir ,you could contact this agency to secure tickets http://www.luzvimindatravelandtours.com/

6. Re: 2Go Ferry Tickets onLine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19