We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Hotel Paranaque

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Go Hotel Paranaque

I was on Quirino Ave. (parallel to Domestic road) recently and saw that they are building a Go Hotel near the corner of Quirino and NAIA road.

This is a welcome development as there is a lack of reliable budget accommodations near the airports :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,747 posts
2,124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

vanilla_bean thats great news as I am a fan of Go Hotels which I find a much better budget option than the Tune Hotel.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,436 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

I too would say that Go Hotel is a refined version of Tune Hotel.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,204 posts
2,170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

Thank you vanilla_bean.

The Remington Hotel at Resorts World (opposite T3 at NAIA) has a classy lobby, but the rooms are tiny and more importantly not soundproofed, while there isn't even a chair in the room if I recall. Yet budget hotels or pensions can be terrific: look at Wayfarers Inn in Butuan City where I have just stayed, or numerous others in Philippines.

Edited: 11 March 2014, 20:53
Mentioned in this post
Butuan
Butuan
Mindanao, Philippines
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

I wish Go will built one in Malata/Ermita area.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,436 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

What's good about Remington is that their cheapest room have 2 queen beds which is really good enough for 4 adults that is why the room looks small and the TV has no space that it is nailed to the wall.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
6,355 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

@ VL / Kegler

How much is the budget rate at Remington? I always thought it was an expensive hotel.

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

You're welcome guys. It looks like they've only just started construction, so I'm not sure they'll be able to open within they year -- it's not even on the Go Hotel website yet.

Speaking of the website, I noticed that Go Hotels is now franchising. This probably means more hotels will be popping up in different locations in the coming year.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,436 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

I did not pay a cent as I used my Resorts World lifestyle points but I know a room is about Php3,500.

9. Re: Go Hotel Paranaque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:24