We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HEEEEEELP :)) I need storage near airport plzzzzzzzzz

London, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
HEEEEEELP :)) I need storage near airport plzzzzzzzzz

Her there Again :))))

I knoooow I ask too much,but plzzzzz I need strorage near the airport

Not in SM

From Boracay I will be flying back to Manila in d morning and then back to London in the afternoon...sooo I have no time to pick up my suitcase

No hotel would look after my suitcase for 5days without staying in their hotel previously

Manila 3days in apartment

Palawan 5days

I have 4days gap ---maybe il be going Palawan

And then

Off to Boracay 5days

Back to airport from Boracay n back to London

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HEEEEEELP :)) I need storage near airport plzzzzzzzzz

I think all terminals have luggage storage BUT I would not advise you arrive into Manila in the morning of your international flight, consider going the night before and staying in Manila.

Transport in the Philippines can be unreliable and if your morning flight from Caticlan or Kalibo is delayed for whatever reason, you may miss your long haul back to London.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,841 posts
1,983 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HEEEEEELP :)) I need storage near airport plzzzzzzzzz

All terminals exceot T4 have luggage storage.

At T3, for instance, it's on the arrivals level and called Moving and More: P350 a day. I used it recently. It was reliable and quick to deposit and reclaim bags.

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,481 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HEEEEEELP :)) I need storage near airport plzzzzzzzzz

Philippines is a tropical country. You do not need to bring many clothes with you. Just pack much less - you wont need it anyway and anything you find that you do need, you can buy here much cheaper than in UK.

I have had this conversation with many of my relatives and now they travel light!

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HEEEEEELP :)) I need storage near airport plzzzzzzzzz

Bagagge Storage in NAIA do not operate 24 hours. So make sure they are open when you arrive to colelct yoru bags.

…wordpress.com/2011/12/p1110733.jpg

5. Re: HEEEEEELP :)) I need storage near airport plzzzzzzzzz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:16