BATAAN is 2 to 3 hours away from Manila.
You may start your visita iglesia in Hermosa or Dinalupihan Bataan.
To visit churches in Dinalupihan, you must turn right once you have reached LAYAC.
FROM layac stay at the right side and you will passed by the church at the left side of the road.
If you will start in Hermosa, you will pass layac going to balanga.(layac-you will see a monument of soldiers)
Along the highway, the road splits, like a letter, i dont know how do you call that, but anyway, take the left road or the okd road. Along the old road you will pass hermosa church of saint verona.
1. Hermosa church of saint verona
2. Orani church (constructed in 1714 but underwent renovations. Part of it was collapsed during an earthquake)
3. Samal church (1596)
4. Abucay or Sto Domingo Church (1587)
5. Balanga Cathedral or St Joseph Cathedral (1739)
6. Pilar or Nuestra Señora del Pilar (1801)
7. Orion (1667)