Hi Guys - needing some advise on our 30 day Philippines adventure.
We are a family of 4. Two boys 18 and 16 and we are keen to discover the natural beauty and culture of the Philippines. Travelling on the ZAR budget is a reality but happy to pay a few extra bucks for something worthwhile.
Here is our itinerary so far - what do you guys think?
The follwing flights have been booked and paid for;
We land in Manila and spend one night before flying to Coron. 17 days later we fly form Puerto Princesa to Cebu. 12 days later we fly home from Cebu.
here's what we have got planned in between
Two places below have been chosen to escape the December crowds for a bit.
1. Use Tao expeditions from Coron to El Nido ( blowing the buget but looks like a must do) would this replace the recommended island hopping in Coron or El Nido?
2 4 nights @Thelma and Toby's
3. Two nights @ Sabang to see the underground river ( Am i able to get a permit without going to PP?)
4. Any recommendations for how we could spend the extra 6 nights at the beginning, in the middle or end of these places?
5. Fly to Cebu and go straight to Alona Beach (Bohol) for 4 days.
6. Take a ferry to Siquijor for 4 days
7. Considering we want to be in Cebu the day before we leave we have three spare days - shall we extend our stay in Bohol or Siquijor or is there somewhere else we should consider?
Looking forward to any suggestions.