We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itbayat, Batanes: A guide to PHL's northernmost islands.

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
427 reviews
Save Topic
Itbayat, Batanes: A guide to PHL's northernmost islands.

I stumbled upon this simple guide to Itbayat that gives me more reason to scratch Batanes off my priority bucket list sooner rather than later. Seems like a rewarding destination...if ever I make it there.

insights.looloo.com/itbayat-batanes-islands/…

Looking at the photo of the boats that ply the Basco-Itbayat route, the cost of the 10-min. flight sound like a better option. That's if you don't mind the added cost.

The author also writes about 5 amazing but remote beaches located mostly on the other end of the country. I doubt if many would like to venture to those parts at this time though.

…looloo.com/5-super-remote-philippine-beache…

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,729 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itbayat, Batanes: A guide to PHL's northernmost islands.

Agree, taking the metal bird will look much safer for me. Just look at the waves!

As for the remote beach, Bugsuk Island and Onuk Island looks enticing.

2. Re: Itbayat, Batanes: A guide to PHL's northernmost islands.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 07:16