We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

21 days in Philippines

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
21 days in Philippines

Hey everyone!

I´m traveling to Philippines on july 27. I have 21 days, and wanna see as much as possible, but without stressing around. I fly home from Cebu.

I´m trying to find the best route around, but need some help.

Im thinking:

Manila - just one night

Puerto Galera - 3 days

Boracay - 3 days

Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park

Palawan

Bohol

Malapascua Island

Cebu - 3 dage

Is it to much traveling? If yes, where should i cut?

My prime wishes for the tour is diving, snorkeling, beach and nature.

Any good ideas to where i should stay and what to see, would be great a great help.

Please help me.

Edited: 04 July 2014, 17:29
Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Boracay
Boracay
Panay Island, Philippines
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,364 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 21 days in Philippines

Yes it's too much travelling. I would erase Puerto Galera from your list if I were you.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 21 days in Philippines

Thats the only place i already have booked hotel....

london
Level Contributor
977 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 21 days in Philippines

Tubbatah, Bohol and Malapascua are more than enough for 21 days. I understand that Tubbatah can only be reached at certain times of the year. No matter how near stops seem on a map, you will loose a day of your precious 21 days to get from one to another. You may run into some bad weather in July , so don't cut things too fine.

Meeting and getting to know the local people is one of the highlights of the Philippines , you will need time to do this.

4. Re: 21 days in Philippines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17