We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at the Philippines on December

jogja
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving at the Philippines on December

I am planning to arrive at the Philippines in December and going to several tourist places like Puerto Princesa, Manila, Banaue and Vigan. Is that going to be difficult to get the bus there? I am planning to get the bus ticket just in the morning before we left to our destination. Is it possible to be done closer to Christmas day?

Thanks

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving at the Philippines on December

buses may be more busy two or three days before christmas but you will still get one, generally people do not book in advance, traffic out of Manila can be bad. Again New Years Eve is busy but otherwise OK.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
452 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving at the Philippines on December

For Puerto Princesa you have to take a domestic flight, no bus goes there because it's on another island

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving at the Philippines on December

For buses to Banaue, try to book at least one day before or very early morning on the day of departure.

jogja
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving at the Philippines on December

For plane to PP, I can book it now, but bus to vigan and banaue is my concern. I think I should arrive at Sampaloc around 8 or 9 am to get the bus ticket for that night. And for Vigan, is the bus going to be difficult? For information, I should be travelling to Banaue around 16th Dec then Vigan around 22nd Dec. And I am also afraid with the return bus from Vigan to Manila. I am afraid to be trapped in Vigan and not able to return to Manila because of no bus! What do you think?

Thank you in advance ...

5. Re: Arriving at the Philippines on December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 06:16