We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anybody tried the Park and Ride near NAIA?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Has anybody tried the Park and Ride near NAIA?

I noticed that I've been travelling a lot lately, and most of the times first flight out-last flight in on the same day.

I've noticed that Park and Ride building behind that Caltex(?) gasoline station on the way to the both international terminals 1 and 2 and also near the doemstic airport. Has anyone tried this and would you recommend it? I even read somewhere that they have a shuttle service to the airport. Is this true?

I'm thinking of trying to park at the centennial terminal parking next time I fly Philippine Airlines if the Park and Ride isnt that safe/reliable.

Cainta, Rizal
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anybody tried the Park and Ride near NAIA?

Highly recommended. It will only take 5minutes to sign a document , then board their shuttle. Upon arrival, call them after claiming your baggage and their shuttle will be there in less than 10minutes. Paying your bill will take another 5-10minutes. Last week we paid 750pesos for 60hours.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anybody tried the Park and Ride near NAIA?

Thanks for the info! I've been waiting for some feedback before trying it myself. Will give it a try this weekend. P750 for 60 hours aint that bad, it still comes out cheaper than taking those airport "coupon" taxis. And much less obviously for faster in-out flights. Thanks!

Manila
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anybody tried the Park and Ride near NAIA?

hi there impulsetraveller! are a travel agent / local tour operator?

u sound to know quite a lot about local destinations.... im new at this.... but i need ur services.... how do i get in touch with u??? i surely wouldn't want to beremoved... pls... advise.. thanks

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anybody tried the Park and Ride near NAIA?

hi there impulsetraveller! are a travel agent / local tour operator?

- Hello there! Nope, sorry am not a travel agent/tour operator. :) But I do travel a lot! I've travelled mostly outside of the Philippines in the 90's, and then realized that I really haven't seen much of our country so I made it a point to do a lot of "travelling" and not be a stranger in our own country ("dayuhan sa sariling bayan").

u sound to know quite a lot about local destinations....

- I read a lot of books and magazines. People may find it weird but although I'm a Filipino, I do have my own Lonely Planet Philippines and those Insight guide books, as well as "Places with a Heart" which is my book of choice when I'm itching to travel on impulse.

im new at this.... but i need ur services.... how do i get in touch with u???

- I've learned a lot from people in this forum, whether for local travel and abroad. TA has been very useful for my recent Asian trips as well. I do most of my travel arrangements either thru online bookings or with the help of a travel agency. I also read the newspapers regularly, and for trips - I make sure to read the monday issues of Inquirer or Bulletin.

i surely wouldn't want to beremoved... pls... advise.. thanks

-as for this last one I don't get what you mean actually...

If you have further questions or you need advice on your future travels, don't hesitate to make a posting and for sure a lot of us out here will be happy to help.

5. Re: Has anybody tried the Park and Ride near NAIA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 10:23