We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct bus to Baguio from Clark Airport?

Singapore
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Direct bus to Baguio from Clark Airport?

My family and I are planning to visit Northern Luzon (Baguio, Banaue, Batad, Sagada, etc.) in July and will be flying into Clark Airport, arriving around 3 PM. I was wondering whether it be possible to take a direct bus to Baguio (or Banaue, Batad, Sagada, etc.)from Clark Airport itself? If so, how often do the buses run? How much is the fare? How long is the trip?

Are there any other places of interest in Northern Luzon that people can suggest? My family and I are interested in visiting cultural and natural attractions.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

manila
Level Contributor
68 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct bus to Baguio from Clark Airport?

at the arrival hall of Clark airport, there a booth of PARTAS BUS that is goes to North BAGUIO, CLARK to BAGUIO travel time around 5-6 Hours, BAGUIO to SAGADA 6-7 hours , for other info ..........

visitsagada.com/2008/…

2. Re: Direct bus to Baguio from Clark Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 22:18