So, I'm traveling to the Philippines in late November with my wife, a 17 mo old toddler, and in-laws who are in their early 70's but youthful and active. It will be their first time. I'd like to take them to Banaue then to Vigan and back to Manila--all in 5-6 days.
1) Is 5-6 days a fast-paced itinerary but do-able for that amount of time? What's the travel time MNL to Banaue via private car or van?
2) Travel time from Banaue to Vigan? Vigan to Banaue?
3) Will weather be a factor up in the mountains that time of year?
4) Are there other equally impressive rice terraces that may be easier to get to than Banaue? Or if we're to see only one of the rice terraces, is Banaue the must-see?
5) Are there companies in the Philippines that rent out SUV's?
Thanks in advance!