We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choosing Between Beaches

Which Puerto Galera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Makati
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Choosing Between Beaches

I'm planning a trip to Puerto Galera with my girlfriend on the 31st.

We're trying to decide which beach to choose. We're looking for a nice beach with snorkeling and something preferably quiet. Snorkeling, because we both unfortunately do not dive.

I figure that once we settle on a particular beach, it'd be easier to choose between hotels. Unfortunately, everywhere I inquire promises that their beach is the best beach, best snorkeling, etc...

We'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Bacolod City
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Choosing Between Beaches

It would be wise to go and see for yourself which beach to choose.anyway all beaches in Puerto are bests so you were told! it's true. and the hotels in any beach offers good services and ameneties too. so why bother? just go to any beach and book your stay to a hotel nearest it and you will be surprised...choosing is no big deal.so go! and enjoy with your girlfriend. I wish you too, happy vacation in Puerto.

manila
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Choosing Between Beaches

White beach is ok.. from there, you could hire a boat to take you snorkeling and island hopping... around 1,500 for the boat..... enjoy

3. Re: Choosing Between Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera