We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some Info!!!

Beijing
2 posts
Save Topic
Need some Info!!!

Hi,I never been in puerto galera but this time i want to take my family there for 4 weeks.does someone know an apartment for rent for a short term?we would like to go on 7 july and stay there foe 4 weeks...could you help me to get an apartment for us plzzzzzzz.....puerto galera sounds great place to go for a holiday..

thanks,

sheriel

Manila
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some Info!!!

Hi! Why don't you try Villa Anastacia in White Beach Puerto Galera. You can contact them at # 0916-3852095. Thanks.

Gilroy, California
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need some Info!!!

you might want to decide first where in puerto galera you'd like to spend most of the time. needless to say, this will primarily depend on the activities you'd like to do during your entire stay in puerto galera. the internet should be able to give you more details on the activies and the areas in puerto galera for you to choose from. it would be worth looking at as you'd like the place you'll be staying at to be conveniently located to your activity area. muelle is known among divers as a good take-off point for diving but do not have a good shoreline for swimming (it is also one of the major entry/exit ports of puerto galera). white beach is known for its shoreline, restaurants and bars (ask at the port of batangas for the boats that go from batangas to white beach directly). other than muelle and white beach, there are other areas in puerto galera you might want to consider as well. for family activities, white beach is best. you can get in touch with local boatmen in white beach for some island-hopping, snorkelling and swimming activities. a whole-day rental of the entire motorized boat would cost from PhP1,000 to 1,500. rental of snorkelling equipments would cost P50.

if you decide to stay in white beach, give me a reply. i can refer you to a local lady who can arrange for your choices. i am sure she can find one place that would suit your taste and budget.

Beijing
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need some Info!!!

At the moment, we could not know yet where we gonna stay in puerto galera like i have said never been there Dont know about it yet!But i really want to take my family there..Is there an apartment not far from the beach front but not too expensive?A bit Quite so i can sit read and relax outside the house!How much do you think will it cost for an apartment for 4 weeks?

Thanks,

sheriel

4. Re: Need some Info!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera