We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Beach

singapore
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
White Beach

hi guys n gals... anyone can recommend a nice n budget resort in White Beach?? i'm planning to go back to PG for holiday n i intend to stay at White Beach for 4D3N :)

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: White Beach

Ok.. ok..

Thanks so much..

singapore
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: White Beach

funny ah... i post this to ask for recommendations but in the end i'm recommending others haha

UK
Level Contributor
289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: White Beach

Hi

My wife and I stayed at White Beach resort, right by the beach. It was basic, but clean, and the people there were nice. It's great for families and the beach and water was good.

We just turned up and got a room.

White beach is better for couple, families and friends. We went to Sabang, some parts were ok and some were seedy.

Have fun

Matt

singapore
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: White Beach

ya matt i agree that was y i'm planning a stay at White Beach wif my friends n girlfriend. do u have the website to the White Beach Resort?

UK
Level Contributor
289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: White Beach

mmm....I've just done a search and found it was actually White Beach Hotel where we stayed. The rates start from 1500 per room now, but we paid about 800 or 900 in 2006. Inflation must be pretty bad!

http://whitebeachhotel.com/rates.htm

White beach was perfect for families. They have few bars near the beach. They were fun, with nice people working there...different to some parts of Sabang. No old foreigners with young Filipinas!

Have fun!

Matt

singapore
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: White Beach

ya i agree but actually my gf n i don't really mind the scene of old westerners with young filippinas. thanks matt for the info. i will go check it out. i guess its not the inflation, maybe its the season? so are u not going back there anymore?

UK
Level Contributor
289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: White Beach

It is a place I'd go back, but there are so many other places in the world I'd like to see. We'll be concentrating on Europe for the forseeable future!

Have a great time!

Matt

singapore
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: White Beach

true... mayb i skip PG since i been there b4... mayb Boracay is the nxt stop :D

Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
19. Re: White Beach

You may stay at mendelluke's suites or at Peter's inn. Both are beach front.

20. Re: White Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera