We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

january trip to puerto...

Which Puerto Galera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
january trip to puerto...

what is the weather like in January? I plan to go there right after the new year. where is a good place to stay with friends that like to hangout and party? guys and girls...

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,001 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: january trip to puerto...

January has a very good weather. If you're a party animal then any resort in White Beach would be perfect.

London, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: january trip to puerto...

I believe Sabang beach is "party central", I think it's the only beach with 3 or 4 clubs, etc.

White Beach, for example, is a row of beachfront bars, no clubs. It livens up a bit at the weekend when one of the bars clears away the tables and chairs for a bit of dancing, and some of the bars have "shows", some fire dancers on the beach, but that's about it. I love the relaxed and friendly vibe, and yes I would call it a good party atmosphere with everyone having a good time, but if you were looking for full on "nightlife" you might be disappointed. Some pics of what to expect at White beach in my slide show. …tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-02c5-9722-5022…

Aninuan and Tamaraw beches are just very quiet, nice tropical beaches.

You should definitely check the map before you go, as these places are 10 - 15 miles apart.

3. Re: january trip to puerto...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera