We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clark to Puerto Princiippia

Seattle, USA
Level Contributor
127 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Clark to Puerto Princiippia

I want to fly to Puerto Princ from Clark with a friend, but am not sure where to go or stay. The purpose is to see some beautiful beaches, natural foliage, outdoor photography, not night life. Mid sixties and not thrilled about long trips over very rough roads. But open to travel after reaching PP.

Would like to stay in a place on a really nice beach or in a beautiful setting. Budget for room about $50 to $80 US. Need air con. Hopefully mosquito nets not necessary.

In other words, just need some basic guidance. This is my second trip to the Philippines in 6 years. Hit Boracay on the first. Now want a different place. thanks.....

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clark to Puerto Princiippia

May I know where is this Puerto Princ?

I have never heard of this place in Philippines and I can't find anything on google.

Do you mean Puerto Princesa?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,626 posts
1,675 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clark to Puerto Princiippia

To see beautiful beaches in Palawan best place to go is island hopping from Coron or El Nido.

Tommo

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,967 posts
2,059 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clark to Puerto Princiippia

If travelling to Coron, fly from manila's main NAIA Airport to Busuanga, which is 45 minutes by minvan ('V-Hire') from Busuanga Airport.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clark to Puerto Princiippia

There is no beach in Coron but El Nido is very nice but it is a 7hr bus ride from PPS.

Another place to consider is Malapascua near Cebu but this involve s bus ride of about 4 hours and a ferry ride.

As a matter of fact, I would suggest taking a trip with Tao Explorer from El Nido to Coron since you are entering from PPS (I assumed).

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
270 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clark to Puerto Princiippia

If you are flying via Air Asia between Clark and Puerto Princesa, do note that this sector has been cancelled by the airline effective Dec 1st.

6. Re: Clark to Puerto Princiippia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera