We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for those who've been to Cocobeach: on privacy

Which Puerto Galera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quezon City...
1 post
Save Topic
for those who've been to Cocobeach: on privacy

Hi! we're planning to go to CocoBeach, have yet to confirm reservations. We're having difficulty in choosing which cottage to stay in, the Banana Deluxe House or the Super Banana Deluxe. It'll be just me and my better half, so we want something that feels very private. The website's description of the rooms weren't so detailed, as were the pics. Can somebody please give me advice on this? Thanks loads! :)

san rafael, ca.
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: for those who've been to Cocobeach: on privacy

I haven't been to Cocobeach but we stayed at Tamaraw beach, and it was great. It's quiet, accomodations are ok and not too crowded.

2. Re: for those who've been to Cocobeach: on privacy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera
Recent Conversations