We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

graywall resort

Which Puerto Galera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Al Asad, Iraq
4 posts
Save Topic
graywall resort

Coming to Puerto Galera, was going to stay at graywall but one thing on net said BEWARE Graywall can anyone tell me about this place......FROM U.S.A.

manila
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: graywall resort

I'm a photographer and been in Puerto Galera since year 2000 and i've been in the same resort you mentioned (Graywall Resort) in White Beach Puerto Galera many times and luckily i've never ever encountered any bad experience in that place particularly in Graywall. If you guys planning to go to Puerto Galera and in the Philippines in general and having a doubts in mind to go there because of what you've heard, you better check the place out first and see what's going on out there, just be nice and cool and i'm telling you... nobody will hurt you and you gonna love the place as I do.

Manila
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: graywall resort

I agree with spitfie.

long beach...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: graywall resort

hi spitfie..what are the top 3 beach resorts in puerto galera? (as to rooms, water, sand, price, accomodation) thanks!

4. Re: graywall resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera