We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some transportation questions

New Jersey
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
Some transportation questions

I like to look at the maps before I travel just to get some idea as to what I am looking for.

We are arriving in El Nido by bus at around 8 PM, so, its probably going to be dark out. Looking at google maps, I see that there's something that says "El Nido old bus terminal". Is this still where it drops you off? Or somewhere else now?

We are also going back to Puerto Princesa, we are also arriving at night. Our hotel is about 2 km away from the bus terminal, are late night (midnight), transportation readily available?

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,333 posts
1,910 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Some transportation questions

<<We are arriving in El Nido by bus at around 8 PM, so, its probably going to be dark out. Looking at google maps, I see that there's something that says "El Nido old bus terminal". Is this still where it drops you off? Or somewhere else now?>>

Yes there will be plenty of trikes waiting to transport you.

<<We are also going back to Puerto Princesa, we are also arriving at night. Our hotel is about 2 km away from the bus terminal, are late night (midnight), transportation readily available?>>

Yes again there will be trikes waiting for the bus.

Tommo

New Jersey
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Some transportation questions

Great, thanks.

3. Re: Some transportation questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:17