We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi impulsetraveller, need advices on Lagen Hotel

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
16 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Hi impulsetraveller, need advices on Lagen Hotel

Hi impulsetraveller,

My husband and I love snorkelling and birdwatching. Moreover, we would also like to have a relaxing holiday. Sorry for so many questions below.

Is the water villa has direct access into the water?

Does the resort provide wet suit for free?

According to your experience, how many guest will join the activities arranged by the hotel? just want to know if the group is big. We would like to have more privacy.

We will stay for 5 days, would like to know your recommended daily activities planning.

Will the resort provide frequent boat transfer between the two resorts frequently, say once per hour?

Did you try the spa?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi impulsetraveller, need advices on Lagen Hotel

Hi again!

Nope there is no direct access from the water cottage to the water.

There are wetsuits available at the dive center. I just am not sure if there's an extra charge for that, since I guess we were automatically allowed to use them since we went diving and didnt bring our own wetsuit. Mask, fins, and snorkels are free of charge.

For sure the boat transfer between the two resorts is not every hour. There are scheduled trips and, from memory, we were never loaded on a boat with a huge group. I remember being surprised with the number of guests during dinner only, since we dont get to see most of the guests during the day as there are plenty of activities. Most of the time, we had the boat to ourselves.

Have fun!

2. Re: Hi impulsetraveller, need advices on Lagen Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 04:18