We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Nido accomodation - Greenview Resort vs. Entalula

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PL
Level Contributor
59 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
El Nido accomodation - Greenview Resort vs. Entalula

Hi,

Based on tripadvisor reviews (and my budget) I have chossen two resorts for our stay in El Nido.

Can anyone can give me a piece of advice which accomodation in is better: Greenview Resort (1000 PHP/cottage) or Entalula (1400 PHP/fan cottage)?

Which beach is better? Corong Corong or El Nido town beach?

Thanks for you help.

Mat

sydney
Level Contributor
345 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Nido accomodation - Greenview Resort vs. Entalula

there were some reviews of Entalua on here a few weeks ago, i've been to the place but did not stay. it's right on the town beach in a good location and looked nice. i would have stayed here but it was full. corong corong beach is 5 mins out of town by trike and faces west, gets a magnificent sunset. i ended up staying on corong corong for a couple of nights but not at greenview so cant help you there. i'm glad i stayed corong corong but town is also great. either way, you'll be island hopping most of the day...enjoy

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Nido accomodation - Greenview Resort vs. Entalula

CorongCorong beach is better in term of cleanliness as compared to Elnido town beach as some household refuse flow direct to the beach.

However, these beaches are not what you came for but those that are in the outlying islands.

3. Re: El Nido accomodation - Greenview Resort vs. Entalula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 08:56