We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk in El Nido accommodation Dec 20-21

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Walk in El Nido accommodation Dec 20-21

Hi there, I'm looking for accommodation in El Nido town proper/beachfront for one night only. I'm more of a budget traveller & looking for something that at least has it's own shower & toilet. I was thinking of originally just finding a place to stay on arrival which will be about 6-7pm on a Friday night. Considering it's so close to Xmas, I was wondering if pre-booking online is a safer option? I've been looking online recently where places are starting to get pricey & limited. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walk in El Nido accommodation Dec 20-21

Definitely pre-book as it is the peak season.

Must it really be beachfront?

2. Re: Walk in El Nido accommodation Dec 20-21

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:17