We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights El Nido to Manila

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hicksville, New York
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flights El Nido to Manila

How many flights are there, per day, from El Nido to Manila? AND what time do they go out at?

We are going to Coron and doing the 5 day/4 night Tao Philippines expedition from Coron to El Nido and have to fly back to Manila to go home to New York.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,698 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights El Nido to Manila

One flight per day if I am not wrong.

Contact Art Cafe El Nido for more information.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,183 posts
1,524 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights El Nido to Manila

ITI offer the only flights at quite expensive rates.

Tommo

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights El Nido to Manila

6750p is the cost, and first priority is given to those who have the money to stay at any of the 3 El Nido island resorts.

you can bus back to PP for between 500 and 800p, then fly to manila from PP for as little as 1199p depending on the day and time of the flight, as they do vary a lot.

the flight we booked from manila to PP with Cebu Pacific on april 19 was 1199p each at 4am, and our return flight to manila was 1399p each at noon.

Edited: 31 March 2014, 13:54
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,512 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights El Nido to Manila

If I were you I would not book my flight to Manila the same day with my international flight. El Nido Airport is a small community airport which is totally at the mercy of mother nature whether a propeller plane would fly or not during that particular day.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights El Nido to Manila

@ kegler747........ definately the best advice ever, something i already learned myself from other peoples mis-fortunes.

6. Re: Flights El Nido to Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 06:16