We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gifu, Japan
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

My boyfriend & I are have a trip to puerto princesa palawan on this coming November 7D/6N...all was done we had a booked where we are going to stay and flight booked also done^_^.... It's our first time to go to Palawan and we are very excited for this trip....

Now, I'm planning to give my boyfriend an unforgettable,romantic surprise.....no special occasion it's just I want to surprise him....( like romantic private dinner w/ nice view, dinner in the private boat while watching the sunset, overnight to the beach w/ romantic dinner....)

Can anyone give me some suggestion or ideas? If romantic private dinner where restaurant can I inquire ? If beach where or what beach can we do an overnight with romantic dinner...?

I don't know about the place in palawan....please anyone help me please.....

Thank you!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,430 posts
1,560 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Are you looking for a special place in Puerto Princesa?

Tommo

Gifu, Japan
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Yes I'm looking for a special place... And idea of what I can give romantic surprise to my boyfriend....

Thanks...^_^

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,430 posts
1,560 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

In PP try Kalui Restaurant which is a great native Restaurant. Book in advance by email.

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g294255…

Or Badjao located on the water.

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g294257…

Tommo

Gifu, Japan
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Thank you for the suggestion^_^ really appreciate it....

UK
Level Contributor
289 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Hi estender

If you are going to pp, you have to visit el nido and the bacuit archipelago. Simply amazing.

4-6 hours by minivan from pp depending on the weather/driver/condition of the roads

Matt

Gifu, Japan
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Hi Matt1972,

Thanks for d ideas^_^

But my boyfriend don't want to travel again from PP to el nido... He said that we will visit el nido and coron nxt time (trip).... So we will spend our 7D/6N to Puerto princesa..we will explore PP^_^

Can I ask u if you have any idea/suggestion what can I do to surprise him? Something romantic surprise.... I just thinkin if it possible in puerto princesa to have a dinner to the beach while watching the sunset and overnight to that beach? Is there a place I can inquire that kind of set up? ^_^

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,430 posts
1,560 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Puerto Princesa is a city so not know for its nice beaches.7 days in PP is a waste of your time in Palawan as there are many more beautiful places to visit within.

Tommo

Gifu, Japan
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

Tommo,

Yes u are right...But I think when we are there he will decide to go to other place....

Thank you....

9. Re: I need any ideas & suggestion...can anyone help me pls..!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Princesa