We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

A L
NYC
Level Contributor
79 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

Hi all, looking to do a dolphin tour and heard that this company even does swimming with whale shark tours. I've tried to contact the company via email but I have not heard back. Has anyone had any experience with this company? Any reviews on their tours? Are they still in business?

Thanks in advance!

Puerto Princesa
Level Contributor
74 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

This kind of tour can be done only during the months of April to July when the weather is changing from NE monsoon to SW. The probability to have calm sea is higher so it is more easy to spot the whale shark, sharks or dolphins.

Whale sharks are feeding on plankton and jelly fishes. Jelly fishes are feeding on fingerlings (bangus) that are swimming close to the beaches so all of them are avoiding the big rolling waves.

DOW are working with the fishermen of Honda Bay who will keep them updated with the position of the big fishes or mammals.

Joel of Balay Tuko

A L
NYC
Level Contributor
79 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

Yes, we will be there in mid April. Just wondering if anyone had any success with the Swimming with the Whalesharks tour.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

Try to contact totodolphin@yahoo.com and see what can they offer you.

I am not soliciting for them but that is the only contact I have for dolphin and whale shark watching in PP.

Any registered travel agent in PP can arrange this for you too.

Puerto Princesa
Level Contributor
74 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

When you are in Puerto Princesa, you can assess the weather forecast and let your hotel or B&B deal with the Travel & Tour and find out if you have a chance to see the whale sharks or sea mammals.

Joel of Balay Tuko

A L
NYC
Level Contributor
79 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

Hi Mousehunt, I tried that email but they have not responded to my inquiries.

Hi Joel, thanks for the great idea. Maybe I shouldn't be booking ahead.

Puerto Princesa...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

thanks Joel for the info.

7. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 10:35
8. Re: Dolphin and Whales Travel and Tours reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Princesa