We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two days in Puerto Princesa

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
91 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Two days in Puerto Princesa

Hi. I am flying into Puerto Princesa on the 16th of April. I leave 18th to el Nido.

I hope to do the Underground River and Ugong rock(my kids may like that 7yrs and 4yrs)

Can anyone recommend a hotel? How do I book a trip on the underground River?

Should I book my trip online or once I get there?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,355 posts
1,914 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

Hotel in PP?

You havent specified your budget.

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

I recommend you do the firefly tour too.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
91 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

Thanks mousehunt - I did the fireflies tour already in Malaysia, and it was beautiful but not something that I feel like doing again.

Tommo- sorry I didn't mention budget, but it is not a concern. I would like a NICE place- irrespective of the cost.

I am currently planning on doing UGR and Ugong and hope to take in a meal at Badjao or Kalui .

Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
24,355 posts
1,914 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

The best hotels in Palawan are El Nido Resorts, Amanpulo, Mangenguey Island and El Rio y Mar Resort.

Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa is the best reort in walking distance to UR.

Tommo

Edited: 26 March 2014, 09:57
Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

hi, my family fly into PP on april 19 for 11 nights in Palawan, and we return to PP on april 27 for 2 nights before we fly out at noon on april 29.

we have booked for those 2 nights at the Blue Lagoon Inn just near the airport, close by to the main township.

we are paying $75au (3000p) per night for a villa (deluxe) right next to the beautiful pool, has 2x double beds, and includes breakfast, and it seems to get some pretty nice reviews, and this place was chosen by my 14y/o daughter for the pool (i love it as well) and it seems a nice place for us to chill out for 2 days after our travels to other places in palawan.

http://www.bluelagoon.com.ph/

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g294257-d357…

agoda.com/blue-lagoon-inn-suites/…

Edited: 26 March 2014, 14:05
6. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 03:04
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
24,355 posts
1,914 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

Joel you are AGAIN breaching TA rules which has been discussed previously.

Post reported.

Tommo

8. Re: Two days in Puerto Princesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Princesa