We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On a Ship for One Day

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
On a Ship for One Day

Hi, we will be in Puerto Princesa for one day only (9.00am to 6.00pm) on a ship. Can anyone tell me where the ship will dock.

Cheers

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,630 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On a Ship for One Day

Only the operator of the ship can tell you that but I presume it will be here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Puerto_Princesa

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On a Ship for One Day

Thank you.

Puerto Princesa...
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On a Ship for One Day

Yes, less than 2km from City Centre.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On a Ship for One Day

Thank you Vetus. We are seasoned cruisers and know that the shipping company doesn't necessarily tell you where they are going to dock. We often have to find out from the local Port Authority where possible but I didn't want to be as rude as the initial response.

Many thanks your reply really helps.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,730 posts
1,971 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On a Ship for One Day

You should have just sufficient time to visit the Underground River. Look it up on TA. It is 'quota controlled' to 940 visitors a day now but I presume that the cruise ship agent will have prebooked a substantial allocation.

Unfortunately you won't be able to visit the Underground River and Honda Bay (snorkelling) in a limited day (say 1000 to 1700 given disembarkation and boarding time) but it may whet your appetite to return (perhaps by the dreaded aluminium tin cans of the sky) and see a few of the many other beautiful Filipino white sand beaches that are better than Thailand's and Vietnam's.

6. Re: On a Ship for One Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Princesa