We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommended travel agent for UR tour

recommended travel agent for UR tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2015, 15:00
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,710 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommended travel agent for UR tour

It is best to book with your hotel as the price is somewhat regulated even if you book with travel agents. Book your tour the same time with your hotel.

Quezon City...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: recommended travel agent for UR tour

hi there..i just confirmed my tickets for puerto princesa for our family of four to see the underground river and do other tours.we will be travelling over the late october to november 2 weekend as the teens are off from school.whew. Mom and the boys have been wanting to go and see so we finally got a good deal on the airfare.

after browsing and checking and looking on here and other places i have a fair idea of who , which what and where to go and do etc. for lodgings and to sitesee.

you can pm me on here so i can give you guidelines . I first thought the preferred lodgings was it already considering it was in town central and could not be in remote, nicer places as mommy has bad back problems and will no longer be able to handle dirt road travel. However i stumbled upon a nicer place and met good travel agents who listen to my needs.

so write ot me and i can give you ideas..

MM

Edited: 25 July 2014, 15:01
Quezon City...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: recommended travel agent for UR tour

lodgings do have their own travel agency providers who are reliable . Some lodgings also do their own tour planning for their guests so can suggest certain hotels/hostels etc...it really is dependent, the lodgings on your budget and your needs.

MM

Puerto Princesa
Level Contributor
74 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommended travel agent for UR tour

Really It is better that you book the tours thru your hotel or accommodation because they know the local Travel & Tours Operators (TTO) offering the best service and if the ones having the Department of Tourism accreditation.

Also the Front desk officer can manage better your wake-up time and the preparation of your breakfast according to their pick-up time by the van: sometimes the TTO is getting the guests at 05:30am...

Try to avoid any TTO selling you tours direct at the airport.

When you have a confirmed reservation with an hotel & B&B, you should contact them by e-mail so they could prepare in advance your Entrance Permits to Underground River and reserve a good itinerary according to your flight details & wishes.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Princesa Underground River
Puerto Princesa...
4,959 Reviews
Palawan Island, Philippines
5. Re: recommended travel agent for UR tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 06:16