We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dumaluan Beach Resort - pls. give review

Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Dumaluan Beach Resort - pls. give review

I only found one review and it was positive. Just want to make sure it is really a good accomodation.

Would you recommend booking on-line?

Thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dumaluan Beach Resort - pls. give review

I think I remember there were reviwws posted in this forum about Dumaluan Beach Resort. Maybe you can search for those posts in this forum for the reviews. I remeber there was a postive review and the rest were on the negative. I just don't know how to find those previous posts.

Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dumaluan Beach Resort - pls. give review

Thanks pepperchip.

I did find one negative review but most replies were removed; not sure why, it can't be that bad I hope.

A driver I contacted in Bohol recommended Dumaluan Beach Resort , he said it is in the same beach as Bohol Beach Club.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dumaluan Beach Resort - pls. give review

I checked out their website www.dumaluanbeach.com and from the pictures I viewed on the accommodations, there might be better resorts than this on the same price range.

Try the Palakbayan tours of www.philippineairlines.com where they have at least 4 resorts to choose from. Another website is www.dotpcvc.gov.ph/Destinations/bohol.htm although the hotels listed there are mostly in the city of Tagbilaran and not on the beach strip. But you'll get some info on air and sea transportation.

Also check www.bohol.ph/gallery12.html

Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dumaluan Beach Resort - pls. give review

Thanks, much appreciated.

5. Re: Dumaluan Beach Resort - pls. give review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Bohol Island