We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trudi's Place

Manila
4 posts
Save Topic
Trudi's Place

Hey guys! I really need help. My friend and I are planning to go to Bohol this coming April 5-8, 2007 and so far, the only place within our budget that's available is Trudi's Place along Alona Beach. Has anyone heard of this place or even stayed in it? Any reviews as well as pictures of the place, especially the rooms and the bathrooms, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trudi's Place

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when we were there last November, Trudis Place was a restaurant on the beachfront.

Great place to eat, but not sure if they did rooms as well? But as I say, I could be wrong.

2. Re: Trudi's Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2007, 03:09
NYC
Level Contributor
62 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trudi's Place

There are other resorts that are walking distance to alona beach, or you can rent a scooter. The fact that it is "beachfront" will double your costs when compared to a non-beachfront resort. Unfortunately, I doubt any of them have websites. Hunt them down when you arrive. Just ask any foreigners who are walking uphill away from Alona Beach. Chances are they know where they cheapest places are.

Bohol
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trudi's Place

Hello there heres Trudis Place website: www.trudis-place.com.

Goog Luck:

Cherry

5. Re: Trudi's Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 21:16