We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Bohol

swindon
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Things to do in Bohol

Could you please give me some ideas of things to do and see in Bohol.

My wife and I are staying in Panglao for 3 nights next week.

What is the best way to organise transport to see the sites, as i think the hotel organised tours will be expensive. I don't want to waste a day working out what is the best!!

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Bohol

Hi Dean,

You might want to check out this thread: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294259-i9268-k964…

Cheers!

Cavite
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Bohol

For Bohol 1st timers...

I did a blog for this...for more info's and pictures

---->> denzchloediane.livejournal.com/1458.html

hope this would help you out....sana ma-enjoy niyo ren ang Bohol, like we did (",)

bohol, philippines
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in Bohol

Hi, you can go the chocolate hills, have a river cruise at loboc river, have a whale watching, visit the white beaches along the shores of panglao island. I would like to recommend going to http://www.bohol.com/. they offer cheap and comprehensive packages for your needs and enjoyment.

4. Re: Things to do in Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Bohol Island