We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in Bohol

Leeds
Level Contributor
224 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay in Bohol

We are staying for 2 weeks in March/ April thinking of spending most of our time in bohol rather than Cebu. Can anyone suggest Cheap hotels near to the beaches, and who to book through? also is there any trips that shouldn't be missed? last question is it easy enough to get a ferry from Cebu to Bohol? Thanks Jackie

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,729 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in Bohol

You can book with the resort direct. No issues with that and hope you do not get into the same predicament as me.

I stayed in Paragayo and Blue Elephant (can't remeber the spelling) and a few others are within the vicinity; 5 mins walk to the beach and safe.

As for trips, you can go to the standard country side tour, Balicasag, Virgin or even Pamalican Island tour.

There are other activities there like Zepline, Traiser Botanica Garden, Bohol Bee Farm etc.

But 2 weeks in Bohol may seems a bit too long.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,822 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in Bohol

There is a whole flotilla of boats travelling between Cebu City and Bohol. My favourite is Supercat. Get the details for this and other options in my Bohol trip report

bigjimsphilippinesexperience.com/blog/?p=26

I don't stay on the beach so you will have to let others give beach recommendations. For where I do stay, read the above article.

Regards: Jim

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,258 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay in Bohol

start your search here..

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g1036817-Panglao_Isla…

Leeds
Level Contributor
224 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay in Bohol

Thanks all, lots for me to research.

Jackie

shanghai
Level Contributor
57 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay in Bohol

Try Alumbung tropical resorts book directly

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,662 posts
1,576 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay in Bohol

This is a company recommended here by several members. There is a list of tours you can do. Pick and choose the ones that interest you.

http://www.boholtravelbuddy.com/btbmain/

Ive booked Golden Palm Resort for my trip so havent stayed there yet but the reviews seem very good. Not sure what your budget is. A 2 bedroom family room there is around 5000Php.

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g1036817-d15…

Tommo

Leeds
Level Contributor
224 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay in Bohol

Thanks again guys will look at all the info I have been given.

Jackie

shanghai
Level Contributor
57 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to stay in Bohol

Try Henan beach resorts just right at the beach but a little expensive

9. Re: where to stay in Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 December 2011, 10:05
10. Re: where to stay in Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 December 2011, 13:05