We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beachfront accommodation on budget

manila
5 posts
Save Topic
beachfront accommodation on budget

can you suggest nice resorts/cottages NEAREST the beach that cost less than $100/night? should be ideal for a couple with a 3-yr old son.

Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

We stayed at Nigi Nigi Too in mid Feb. Best part of beach, great staff etc. Cost was 11,000 Peso for 3 nights

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

Marzon Resort is offering some great deals at the moment.

And if you don't mind being in the middle of the crowds, try El Centro and Boracay Beach Resort.

manila
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

thanks for the info. we're planning to go there on the 2nd week of december. i've read some nice reviews about bans, dave's and true home. which do you think is best if we want a decent place that's very near the beach and at the same time just near the restos and bars? friday's looks good but it's way above my budget.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

True Home would be your best bet if you want to be as close to the beach as possible with easy access to the amenities.

manila
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

true home hotel is really nice

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

Before, my favorite was White House. Now, it is Sur Resort. Both resorts are in Station 1, beside Seawind and close to Friday's. Both are beachfront properties, White House has a small pool. However, Sur is a newer property. Both are in a similar price range, though Sur has fewer rooms (translate to "less human traffic"). White House though has rooms at the back across the road, so although you have access to the beachfront, you have to clarify this when making your booking. I discovered Sur during my last stay at the White House. It was a nice discovery. Another new property beside it is opening this March (Two Seasons Resort), which hopefully I'll be able to check out during my brief getaway next month.

Personally, what I like about resorts in this area is that they have a rather quiet beachfront, yet a few minutes walk would take you to the bigger resorts with good buffets (Seawind) and a short stroll along the beach brings you to good pizzas and shakes.

Philippines
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

Anyone know the contact details of Marzon? Email? Phone number or website?

Thanks in advance po :)

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

There are some details here:

http://www.boracay.cc/Marzon-Beach-Resort.htm

Or you can call direct on 00 63 36 288 3131

bora
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

email to elcentroresort@yahoo.com

10. Re: beachfront accommodation on budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 23:17