We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

Manila
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

hi to everyone... indeed in a rush but don't know where to stay.... will appreciate if u guys can recommend a good place to stay for a couple at Station 1....

for those who knows hotel websites of those at Station1 ,... i'll be very thankful... regards to all...

Manila
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

... may i just add... i really would prefer the resort-type ..beach front accommodations... with private chalets / kubos ....not too noisy specially in the nights.... thanks again...

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
763 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

Try to google Asya.com. It is not beachfront but it is definitely a beautiful resort with large well-appointed rooms and a big enough pool. The rooms are large and quiet. It is less than 5 min walk to the beach and also near D'Mall so you have plenty of choices for meals.

Manila
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

..thnx mloz...i'll have a look... do u know anything about red coconut or jonys? i got mixed thoughts abt red coconut .. location is perfect.. but travellers comments are extremes to perfect honeymoon to bed bugs... im just confused...

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

You can check out this website to see the location of different resorts as well as links to some of the resorts' websites: boracayinfo.net/boracayinfo/WhiteBeach.htm

Jony's in north of Station 1 -- wider beach, less people; while Red Coconut is between Stations 1 & 2 -- closer to the restaurants and shops, but quite crowded during the peak season.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

Asya Resort is actually located between boat stations 2 and 3, near the tourist center - not close to the mall.

6. Re: WEBsites of Hotels in BORACAY Station 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 09:23