We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainy days?

california
4 posts
Save Topic
Rainy days?

Hi guys this forum is really been a big help. I am wondering is Oct in Boracay going to be rainy? I havent been to Philippines for so long I dnt remember anymore the rainy days and I don't want to go during rainy season. I'd love to enjoy the sun. And any suggestion on accomodations? Big party maybe 15, wanted beachfront, station 1 or 2, great rooms and service, could be modern or native. Thanks a lot!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainy days?

October is the transitional period as wet season changes to dry, so it can be a little unsettled. But generally it is sunny, and a nice time to be here - before the bulk of the crowds arrive. Plus room rates are reduced. I'd say go for it.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainy days?

I totally agree with Sirenna! October and November are my favorite months to visit the island! It usually rains at night, based from experience during my visits on those months in the past. You avoid the crowds, you'll enjoy the very good rates of the season, and you'll get to enjoy "more" of the beach, as there are less people to share it with! Hahaha! Go for it!

Philippines
Level Contributor
279 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rainy days?

october is the perfect month for me to stay/visit the island. the beach and sun is just perfect and the place is not too crowded. i might come this may and visit again on the 3rd week of october.

enjoy your stay!

4. Re: Rainy days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 04:18