We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking flights to Boracay for October

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Booking flights to Boracay for October

I was just wondering if it was possible to book flights online to Boracay so that I have tickets before I arrive in the Philippines or is it best to book tickets while already there?

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking flights to Boracay for October

Seair, Cebu Pacific & Philippine Airlines have online booking facilities. Not sure about Asian Spirit. Here are their websites:

www.cebupacificair.com

www.flyseair.com

www.philippineairlines.com

www.asianspirit.com

Most airlines have special rates for June - early December (low season).

Please note that Cebu Pacific and PAL land in the Kalibo airport, which requires a 1.5-2 hour land trip to get to the Caticlan port. Seair and Asian Spirit land in the Caticlan airport, from which it's around 5 minutes to the port. If you don't mind small planes, I would recommed going via Caticlan airport.

2. Re: Booking flights to Boracay for October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 02:19