We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Panay Island...
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Hi! my cousin celebrated her wedding anniv. recently and I just found out that they'll be going to Boracay 1st week of Sept.

I'd like to treat them to a wonderful couple's massage at the spa's i mentioned above... i'd like to hear all your experiences...

budget is not a problem... its the service and ambiance that im particular about... i hope to make reservations by end of this month... and if you have suggestions, kindly share them...

thanks in advance! =)

mikai9820

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

For best spa athmosphere and great villa spa with excellent service: Tirta is way on top of my list, then Mandal then Yasuragi

I have treid all of them several times but am only using Tirta since they opened.

Paradise, Texas
Level Contributor
216 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Sorry, miks......can not comment since I did'nt have the pleasure to try the one over there. I 've tried the one in Makati, though(but I don't think that helps).

As long as it's a gift from the heart......it will be greatly appreciated! And any spa you have decided for them to have their massages won't make any difference! ...........It's the thought that count!!! =)

JC

fairfield...
Level Contributor
891 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Hi Mikai,

Go with Mastur's preference --Tirta. He should know..(unless he's trying to set you up.) Hmmmm!!

Nah..

Papalo

manila
Level Contributor
478 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Tried the Mandala....EXCELLENT!!!! Haven't tried Tirta, but my friends have and they still go with Mandala...They felt uneasy at tirta, specially near the dressing room where the staff they felt can see you as they pass by outside the room.

Makati,Philippines
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Mandala is way over priced. Members of my family went there last year and came away saying beach old massage lady was better massage but atmoshere is worth it but not for the price. Funny. she said she wondered if beach old woman can go there to give massage. Yasuragi is good place we were told.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

I have had excellent experiences at Mandala and wouldn't hesitate in recommending it. You can't really compare Yasuragi as it's not really in the same league - it's much smaller and doesn't have the same facilities.

Haven't tried Tirta yet, but I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Panay Island...
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

thanks to all! i've narrowed it down to Tirta and Mandala..... PLEASE anymore additional info's that you would like to share.....???

i just want to make the right and BEST choice..... thanks again! ;-p

NewZealand
Level Contributor
125 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Hi there haven't tried Tirta. But Mandala was fabulous.

It cost about $165 US for 4 ? plus hours of treatments including an aloe wrap, massage, foot bath etc.

Ambience was great, as were the treatments. I like that as a coule you would be in a villa - would have been tempting to fall into the bed after all that pmapering. I'd suggest you look at them being able to keep the room for the night!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Mandala is set in quite extensive beautifully landscaped grounds and is a real haven of peace and tranquility. It's closer to White Beach too.

Panay Island...
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mandala, Tirta or Yasuragi spa?? Help!

Mandala it is! ;-)

Thanks for sharing all your experiences and idea's...

mikai9820