We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to eat in bora?

manila
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
best place to eat in bora?

budget is around Php 500 per meal. please classify as to lunch or dinner. thanks

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
533 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place to eat in bora?

Unless you have to eat at D'Mall, theres your usual Aria and the original Cyma (good for sharing) for either lunch or dinner.

D'Talipapa has other reasonable dining options

Another regular haunt of mine is long standing & quiet Baracuda Snack Bar for either breakfast, lunch or dinner.

boracay
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best place to eat in bora?

I like Grabe cafe on the beach, they serve everthing from steak to budgets meals around P100 per pers.

I highly suggest Crafts rooftop bar/Resto great views, and good food at very reasonable prices, budget meals from P69 with a drink.

Enjoy your trip

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place to eat in bora?

All of the above, plus Real Coffee and Lemon Cafe for breakfasts and lunches, Manana (Mexican), True Food (Indian), Bamboo Lounge (Chinese), Kurt's (German/Bavarian)... to name but a few.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best place to eat in bora?

And Smoke Resto if you want to try decent Filipino food at reasonable prices.

Fridays Resort also has an excellent restaurant.

Lapu Lapu...
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best place to eat in bora?

I would recommend Fridays and Aria. A friend of mine also told me that Hawaiian BBQ is also nice.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best place to eat in bora?

Most of the time when I'm usually lazy to go to the busy, crowded places, I do not leave station 1 and walk a few resort away to enjoy the dinner buffet. at Seawind. Good selection, relaxed mood. Just hope and pray it doesnt rain.

Ottawa,Canada
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best place to eat in bora?

kalabaw8,

Aria(Italian) gets my vote.

But there were lots of other great places to eat (quite a few mentioned above)

Have a great trip.

Rob

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best place to eat in bora?

I tried Hawaiian BBQ and didn't think much of it at all. Aria also has my vote, and Valhalla Steakhouse.

ryd
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: best place to eat in bora?

Seawind's dinner buffet was 450php last January 2007.

i got mostly grilled fish(es),oysters ,greens, fruit

Smoke - i can vouch for their sinigang (large serving good for 2) but the pork chops were not that great. paid less than 400 for 2.

There is one place between station 1 and 2 where you can choose from a set menu from a variety of grilled seafood (tuna, prawns, squid), with rice and for around 250 php. Well cooked and good value for money...it might be at Red Coconut or Nigi Nigi but im not too sure.

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: best place to eat in bora?

There are a lot of good suggestions already posted...several I haven't even tried yet. But I read your limit at 500P and the words "best" mean you're definately not looking for anything even close to budget food.

For the best quality and massive menue selection, Aria has my vote. Thats right in line with 300 to 500 pesos/meal and I have yet to get any of their dishes that wasnt pretty damn good.

(I make a point to never order the same thing twice...still havent completed the menu.)