We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sur or One Crescent?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila
13 posts
Save Topic
Sur or One Crescent?

Both have given me the same rate. Both are in station 1.

I was just wondering if it would be better to stay at one crescent because of the habagat. And the winds might be too strong in Sur.

Any opinion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sur or One Crescent?

Same rate? Really?! Go with Sur! At least you're close to the beach, wind and rains isnt 24 hours. If it isnt your first time in Boracay and would want nice interiors and a very nice room, free internet, use of ps2, and closer to the bars, well go for One Crescent. Given the choice, I'd go to One Crescent only if their rate is cheaper. But if its the same, sorry, but the reason I'd go to Boracay is the beach, whether Amihan or Habagat season.

Manila
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sur or One Crescent?

Thanks impulsetraveller. I actually saw your reviews on both of these resorts -- both great.

You were right about the courtesy of the staff at One Crescent. After I inquired, and learned the rates, I decided to "hotel-shop" once I get there. And the kind lady reservations officer offered that I drop first at her place, check it out, and then leave my things there while I check out other places. I think that's a very nice gesture. It would have been difficult to go around with my heavy bag.

3. Re: Sur or One Crescent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 14:21