We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

Diniwid, Boracay
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

Live the dream at CrownRegencyBoracay.com

fairfield...
Level Contributor
893 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

Langit,

See related thread....Sirenna, Mastur....."another muti-storey car park?"

Boracay forum, dated April 24, 2007.

I'll be at Fairways & Bluewater Golf & Country Club for the 2007 Chairman's Cup, Nov. 9-11..

Be great to be in Boracay again. :-)

Papalo

Diniwid, Boracay
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

I believe they claim its 3 and 1/2 stories...Oh My...what happened to the moratorium on 3 story development?

Car park...maybe,but this one has a rather large moat too!

Anyone tried to build recently?????????????

Anyone care to offer how to develop at TODAYS prices...where certain scale is required..and certain daily price is targeted?

Today is not yesterday. The world turns....new conditions take hold.

Explain how YOU would make an investment today at existing prices and design something other than a "car park"

BTW...look closely at many prior buildings...and you will find some slightly smaller car parks...with bit of lipstick on the pig.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

Haha! I see your point, but take note of the extremely luxurious Acanthus, or even Red Coconut, who have finished off their structures with some bamboo and native materials to retain a bit of that tropical island theme. There's a balance....

Diniwid, Boracay
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

Red Coco...perfect example...basically same feel as buildings in Alta Vista..except Alta Vista probably has fewer units per building and more open and spacious feeling tha n Red Coco. I like Red Coco..its efficient and pragmatic Filipino construction.

Look at White Sands ..basically the same car park design of The Regency but on a smaller scale...a bit of softening of the rough edges..but not much.

Take Artista in Diniwid....as you approach..that is car park..on smaller scale..like around 10 units...as you get close they definitely softened the edges a lot there...but lay down on one of their beds and look toawards the ceiling...and you quicky realize...you migth as well be sleeping with your car in Manhattan.

Car parks are not new..they are rooted in Filipino efficiency...they are just more obvious as cost of land/building, economical size of resort and target pricing have all grown dramatically.

Yes additional money could be used to slapon bamboo..Filipinos are quite good at it...but it won't hide the increasing scale...and the need for in room amentieis when you per night pricing is stretching well past $200 a night.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

I really don't understand what such a post has lost on this Forum. There are discussion forums for such topic.

fairfield...
Level Contributor
893 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

Hi Langit,

Out of curiousity, how much are the agents asking now per share?

It was slightly under P3M a share when an agent initially offered me to purchase a share.

I don't regret taking the oppurtunity of buying one for the reason I stated in the associated forum.

I just hope developers respect and start turning the tide of pollution that's ruining the island.

Enjoy, while you can.

Papalo

Diniwid, Boracay
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

Papolo

I take it by shares you mean ownership units. I have no idea about any specifics. I just found an interesting website for lodging that will no doubt host many visitors...offer timeshare status for 45 days for owners who decide they would like to spend more time on the island than just a few days a year.

Davi

Plenty of questions in this Forum about how to live the boracay dream..a time share property would seem an attractive opportunity some here might want to consider. And some may just like the amentity setto enjoy for a vacation. The lagoon looks interesting...I am sure it would be popular with a few bata i know. ;)

8. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2007, 12:50
9. Re: Your Own Boracay - Crown Regency Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 04:18