We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plz help honeymoon in boracay

doha qatar
3 posts
Save Topic
plz help honeymoon in boracay

hi im planing my honeymoon in boracay i ve een reading al the reviews and im lost my budget is lmited i fond that the only hotel evrybody seems to like is discovery shores but thats really expensive for me the others with a good price they r far from the beach any suggestions plzzz

New York
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

MimiQatar,

don't fret. Honeymooners of all budgets can certainly find a place along or within one or two minutes from the beach in Bora; it's just a matter of researching as there is literally a long, long, long list of possible options.

Perhaps the best, and most economical approach would be to purchase a package deal from one of the commercial carriers (specifically Cebu Pacific): the deal will typically include round trip airfare PLUS accommodations at a partner hotel, maybe even breakfast included. For instance, Cebu Pacific partners with LaCarmela which is a beachfront hotel. While LaCarmela isn't Discovery Shores or one of the top luxury hotels in Boracay, at least it is beachfront and close to many of the attractions on White Beach.

Best of luck with your search!

GeoVan

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

I wouoldn't recommend La Carmela for honeymoon. Most people have only one honeymoon and it's not worth to spoil it by staying at a rundown hotel. Sayang...

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

Yah Davi-Boy....most people have only one honeymoon......and a few lucky ones have many many honeymoons! hahahaha!

doha qatar
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

thanks alot for ur answers i ll try to find a package as u recomeded me some friends they told me that bali also has quiet nice beaches what do u think they sais that they offer nice packages aftert the bomb and honestly when i saw the pic of boracay i felt in love

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

Bali? Boracay? Whereever you go, you can find decent middle class hotels. For Boracay I recommend you to check here with Trip Advisor. Prices also depend on the time you ant to go for your honeymoon. And what is a tight budget?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

From what I have seen on this forum, NOT everybody likes Discovery Shores. Those people who want a part of the city brought to the beach will be attracted to that kind of hotel, but others much prefer a more native style ambiance like Fridays Resort, and the boxy "minimalist" design of Discovery has earned it the nickname multi-story carpark! Reading the reviews, their service and rooms seem to be very high standard, but thats as it should be for some of the highest prices on the island.

You can definately find a balance between Discovery and a grotty run down place like La Carmela which has recieved terrible reviews.

There are other places like Waling Waling, White House and Seawind which you could research.

Ottawa,Canada
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

mimiqatar,

....give posters some idea of your budget so they can help you

.....i think you will be able to find a place other than discovery shores that is nice without breaking the bank

...i am very guilty of being practical which is a wedding planners worst nightmare..ha ha

.....good luck with your honeymoon

..Boracay is definately a good choice for your honeymoon

Rob

doha qatar
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

thanks for al reply i was busy with all the preparation that why i couldnt reply my budget 100 150 dollars and i was thinking of bali because they told me its cheaper and has the same beach as boracay is it true

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

Hi. If you are after the beach, then it's Boracay for you. If you are after other activities such as cultural shows and the like - it's Bali.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: plz help honeymoon in boracay

there is a nice beachfront hotel, just next to the d.mall

room with gardenview only 50 to 60 usd

room with seaview 110 to 130 usdollars. included a breakfast.

very nice, stylished room, of course splittype aircon and hot/cold water in the shower.

minibar, tv and overlooking the sea terasse.

maybe you like this place, we have enjoy it very much.

you can contact this people, very nice and friendly via info@flyboracay.com

greetings

thoschilie