We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philippines here we come.

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Loui
7 posts
Save Topic
Philippines here we come.

This is my second trip. The first was very boring as I had to stay with my wife's family. They all lovely people, but I just could not get away alone. But I love the city.

Can any one help me or give me few tips or ever better intoduce some one to have a good time. ( I mean Good Time!)

I am 40 and resonably fit. We'll be going first week of August till the end of the month.

Thanks

ilo-ilo, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Philippines here we come.

you are asking 4 what? Hotels or resorts? I can gve you if you will reply soon......

ty

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Philippines here we come.

Hi Loui,

Can you just expand on how much "good time" and what "good time" you are looking for, then I will get back to you. This site and the virtualtourist.com site already explains very well what you can do in this island.

Loui
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Philippines here we come.

Hi! Thanks for answering my selfish little post. At the time when I was writing I probably was daydreaming and did not come across well. But I will not deny, that I wish to have my holiday romance.( Bit naughty but hey!.. I can dream). I am not the one for going to night clubs because I just don’t like them. It’s like going for a big hunting expedition and I don’t like that. Any way I don’t like to offend any one as you are all very nice people. But if you can help others by finding a restaurants and hotels then I am with a chance. Not the same I know but hey! Who is counting.

Thank

Loui

jsloui@easynet.co.uk

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Philippines here we come.

Here are some Boracay tips and photos regarding bars, restaurants, hotels, activities etc to give you an idea...

members.virtualtourist.com/m/8ab27/157917/

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Philippines here we come.

Here are some Boracay tips and photos regarding bars, restaurants, hotels, activities etc to give you an idea...

members.virtualtourist.com/m/8ab27/157917/

Loui
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Philippines here we come.

Thank You. Sirena Big kiss.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Philippines here we come.

Bring your wife without the family for the best time or go to Angeles City for what it sounds you are seeking.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Philippines here we come.

Quote:

<I am not the one for going to night clubs because I just don’t like them. It’s like going for a big hunting expedition and I don’t like that.>

So what makes you think he will like Angeles so much? ;)

Level Contributor
356 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Philippines here we come.

Boracay or Palawan are VERY romantic ;) My husband is from the Philippines and he took me for the first time in May. It was EXTREMELY hot so while in Manila, we mostly went to the shopping malls...I am still baffled at how many there are in Manila alone. One thing we did do with all of my brother and sisters-in-law was go to Karaoke bars and we had a blast!! Restaurants....Jerry's Grill was good. We mostly ate at places like Max's and chain restaurants, unless we were in the province. Back to the romantic part, Boracay was absolutely romantic. We had late night strolls on the beach and we rented a boat for the day and went island hopping and snorkeling. We felt like we were on Life Styles of the Rich and Famous, we were treated so well by this guy and his crew! My husband has his cell phone number but he is in bed now. If you'd like it, I can ask him for it and post it here. If not, well good luck and happy travels!!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Philippines here we come.

Is it captain Joey from the Red Pirates?