We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lezo/Kalibo Accommodations

california
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lezo/Kalibo Accommodations

Okay, after my day of luxury in Borocay, I need to head to my husband's grandfather's hometown of Kalibo/Lezo. Having lived in the states all of his life, he doesn't know anyone there. Same here. Having said that, we need to find a place place to stay for a couple days. I understand it's pretty rural and the chances of finding accommodations are slim. Can anyone give me any guidance. My hubby's not too picky, but I'll admit to being a bit of a "princess" so please give me your best assessment of the property. Thanks so much in advance.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lezo/Kalibo Accommodations

My favourite place to stay in Kalibo is Garcia Legaspi Mansion on Roxas Avenue. It's pretty central for everything, and a nice aircon room with TV and 2 double beds costs around P1000. They also have cheaper rooms.

california
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lezo/Kalibo Accommodations

Thank you so much Sirenna. I'll try to find a number and contact them.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lezo/Kalibo Accommodations

Garcia-Legaspi Mansion, 159 Roxas Ave. Tel. 262-5588. Five aircon rooms, 2 non-aircon rooms. $19-24 per single or double aircon (with hot water), $14-16.50 per single or double aircon (no hot water), $10 per single or double non-aircon.

On the third floor of a building owned by the Garcia family, this place has clean, good sized aircon rooms with cable TV. The manager is a wealth of information, very helpful, and can help make arrangements for car rental.