We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palawan

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Palawan

Hiyah

I am planning on a trip Palawan from Boracay (or Caticlan if it is easier)

I would like to go by ferry as i assume it is cheaper than a flight but am finding it hard to locate any information on the internet. I have looked at negrosnavigation but for some reason it doesn't bring up any details on the trip from Boracay to Puerto Pincesa.

Can anyone let me know how long the ferry trip takes and a rough idea of prices. Also any Palawan recommendations would be welcomed.

Thanks your for help

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palawan

I don't think you can get there directly from Boracay. I think you'll have to travel across Panay Island to IloIlo, or maybe further afield to catch the ferry, but don't quote me on that!

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Palawan

Thanks Sirenna

I think it'll be the plane for us.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palawan

Then you'll have to fly from Caticlan back into Manila to catch a flight to Palawan.

tam
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palawan

There's a schedule at Superferry from Manila Port every Friday at 4pm going to Palawan. First stopover at Coron next to Puerto Prinsesa.. It cost around 1 to 2 thousand pesos depending on what time of accommodation you like. Its quite a long ride around 14hrs.. Enjoy

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Palawan

Hiyah

Isn't there a seasonal route on South East Asia Airlines between Busuanga and Caticlan?

Although i have to admit that i am having trouble finding out any info about this route.

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
922 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Palawan

Banj,

I think you are right about the seasonal route. website is www.flyseair.com