We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zuzuni Boracay

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Zuzuni Boracay

Does any one have experience with Zuzuni in Boracay? How are the rooms? Location? Price vs value, etc...

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zuzuni Boracay

It's pretty good central location. I haven't stayed at the hotel but can confirm that the food is delicious, and the service in the restaurant was very attentive. Whether this relates to the service in the hotel I wouldn't know.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zuzuni Boracay

Thanks. Is the location very loud at night or quiet? It is actually on the beach?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,199 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zuzuni Boracay

there are some bars nearby....I have also eaten there, but I found portions to be small and more expensive than Cyma which is in mall for Greek food. Both are Greek based restos.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Zuzuni Boracay

there is a sandy pathway which runs between the hotel and the beach.

It might possibly be a little noisy there from nearby disco.

Boracay
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zuzuni Boracay

The food. yum.

USA
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zuzuni Boracay

I personally stayed there a month. The location is awesome... right on the beach. The price is good considering the location, breakfast that is include (it is great!) and the rooms are clean and well cared for. We stayed in the two smaller rooms without the beach view, but they were still great. The staff is amazing. They will reserve beach chairs for you and have towels and pillows waiting. The hotel will also pick you up from the airport and take care of all transportation and fees to and from the hotel. It was quite wonderful. I definitely recommend staying there.

7. Re: Zuzuni Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 05:26